Committed to delivering a clean and safe environment through health and safety protocols
One of our highest priorities is the health, safety, and security of our guests, team members, and business partners. COVID-19 has fundamentally changed the way we live, and we are adjusting our daily operations to fit within the new normal. In response to this, we have reviewed our existing health and safety processes and developed a new safety protocol. This in-depth cleanliness and disinfection protocol was created in partnership with SGS and is designed to ensure your safety and peace of mind from check-in to check-out.
Stringent cleaning and disinfecting protocols are being used.
Cleaning in all public spaces is increased with special attention to high-touch surfaces.
- These surfaces include, but are not limited to, door handles, counters, chairs, tables, electronic keypads, and stair handrails.
- Guestrooms are deep cleaned after every checkout.
- Unless requested, your guestroom will not be cleaned during your stay if 7 days or less. If you request service during your stay, it will only be performed by a team member when you are absent from the guestroom.
- When cleaning all guest rooms we pay special attention to high-touch surfaces.
- We pay special attention to, hard surfaces, door and furniture handles, faucet handles, counters, television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, nightstands, control panels, light switches, thermostats and flooring.
- We have minimized certain high-touch items from guestrooms.
- In the event of a suspected case of COVID-19, the guestroom will be closed and deep cleaned.
- The guestroom will not be available for occupancy until the room is deemed safe.